Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe That What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

I believe that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. That everytime we get a problem or a conflict and you go through it, it makes you stronger. When I think about all I’ve been through it makes me feel like I’m stronger and that I can do anything and be a better person.

When I found out I was pregnant, I thought I couldn’t do it, That it was too hard. When I was in labor I felt I was going to die. But when she was born I couldn’t believe she was here. Before Tiffany was born, I thought I knew what love was but when Tiffany was born into my life, the love that I felt for her was stronger than anything I ever felt. Before Tiffany was born I was irresponsible. I didn’t go to school, I didn’t worry about how my actions would effect me or anybody.

I also became stronger physically. I thought the pain of the labor was going to kill me. Since that happened, I notice that I could handle any pain.

Well, like I said what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger…

No comments:

Post a Comment