Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I believe nobody is perfect.

I believe nobody is perfect. We’ve all made mistakes once in our life time. Everyone deserves a chance. People come from all around the world. We all have different talents. I believe that we are all equal. Throughout my school years I’ve learned a lot. I’ve learned a lot about friendship. I’ve always been reserved because of the fact that I was scared to share my feelings and thoughts with other kids. High school came along when I said to myself “it’s time for a change.” I started socializing with people more and getting to know them.

For example, I was finding out where they came from and what their culture was like. I believe friendship is important. We all want to trust someone and tell them things that we can’t tell anybody else. I now have three close friends that mean the world to me. One of them is African –American. I met her about 5 years ago. She’s such a sweet heart. I met her family too and saw how different her culture is than mine.
For example, the whole family eats dinner they put all of the food on the table and pray before they eat. I love that! That shows a lot of respect and how thankful they are with each meal of the day.

My second friend is Puerto Rican and Mexican. I love their food types. It’s so delicious! I enjoy hearing they accent. It’s way different than mine. Another thing is how they celebrate parties is amazing. They are really happy people. They always keep me with a smile on my face.

Last but not least, my best friend is from Costa Rica and Cuba. We spend lots of time together with her. I feel like were almost alike. We know so much about each other. I can tell her anything knowing that it will stay between me and her. We both know what we’ve been through and she’s the one that’s been there for me through thick and thin. Also I’m from Nicaragua and Costa Rica is right next to Nicaragua. Matter of fact, I have family that live in Costa Rica as well. It’s extremely fun when we’re together and around each other’s family because we all feel like just one huge family. I believe that we are all one of a kind. It makes it very interesting because everyone has a different story to tell.

2 comments:

  1. i believe that not everybody perfect some people think they are but there not

    ReplyDelete
  2. i belive in working thing out me and my boyfriend go thrue the same things and we work it out all dah times.. your story tellls me not to give up on him even thoe he works and go 2 school but i help him thure everything but i really like your story kkeep it up

    ReplyDelete