Monday, November 2, 2009

Hairstylist needs clients


People pay about one hundred dollars for hair styles that don’t last about a week and are just plain. For sixty dollars, I would provide the following services: cut wide layers, weave in’s, c-curls, banana peals, perms, and you can get your nails done too.

The prices of hair in regular salons are one hundred dollars to two hundred dollars per hair style. These regular salons can’t offer the customer service I can. Some stylists don’t ask you what you would like or how you want your hair. But if you come to me I would be very open, nice and non-judgmental. No hair style is too off the wall for me to do. I have respect for my customers. I understand what they want, and listen to their needs to make sure I satisfy them. I make sure that I understand the texture of their hair and I understand if their hair type is healthy enough for the hair products that I use.

Let me do your hair and I’ll make sure that you feel special and satisfied by coming to me!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. People pay a fortune for a hair style that doesn' look right. I'm glad that someone is willing to do the right job for the right amount of money. Best of luck to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete