Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in Peace

I believe in peace.
I believe everyone should have a chance to live.
So I guess I believe in no abortion.
I believe we shouldn’t let people die on the streets so healthcare should be free.
I believe that children shouldn’t be abused.
I believe children shouldn’t feel neglected.
I believe everyone is equal.
I believe gays should be accepted
I believe men and women are the same no matter what.
I believe people should love each other more.
I believe in freedom of speech.
I believe if you’re committed to something you should stay with it.
I believe all darkness must turn into light.
I believe no one is alone even if they feel like it.
I believe everything happens for a reason.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe if you se something you want to do you should do it.
I believe I believe the government is unfair.
I believe immigrants should come and go as they please.
I strongly believe everyone should feel like they belong and be accepted no matter how much someone puts the down.

1 comment:

  1. this is the best i belive list in this blog its great

    ReplyDelete