Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe that Mothers and Daughters Should Be Best Friends

I believe that mothers and daughters should be best friends and a mother should be responsible parent. Also, I believe that a mother can tell her daughter secrets, and tell her to clean her room, and also clean the bathroom. But that’s not even close to what me and my mom have.

My mom does tell me to clean and she expects me to always be honest with her. But how can I be honest with her when she’s never honest with me? I can’t tell my mom anything because if I do next thing I know, my family and her friends come up to me and ask me, “Oh, is this true?” It’s okay if she told her best friend or some family members. They don’t talk a lot of stuff or go and tell other people or come and ask me about it. But she likes to tell other people and they have big mouths.

If I ever have a daughter or son I will want them to know that I’m there for them and that they can come to me for anything and also that they can trust in me. I don’t want my children to have the same relationship I have with my mom. So when I become a mother along time from now, I believe I will become a great mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment