Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Believe in Working Things Out

I believe that even though me and my boyfriend of four years are having trouble right now, we’re going to work things out. We’ve managed to work our problems and keep our relationship alive. He means a lot to me and I’m 100% sure he feels the same way. We’ve been through everything together.

I remember the time when we broke up for six months. To me those weeks were hell. I was in love with a guy that wasn’t mine, even though the reason we were no longer together was my fault. I was still going through a lot. I didn’t want to end things like that, and deep down I knew he didn’t want to end it as well. It was hard because he had gone away to school, therefore we didn’t have no communication. I didn’t have his address and he wasn’t allowed to own a cell phone.

During that period of time, I thought I was going to go insane. Eventually, I ran into a friend that had seen him on one of his home visits. I got his number because he had asked her to give it to me. I texted him right way and he replied saying he was on his way back to school and wouldn’t be able to text any longer. He got my house address and we wrote letters back and fourth.

We worked things out and eventually started dating again. I believe we can always work things out, and talk about our feelings. After all, he’s my first love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my love!!! I always believed that both of you are going to end up togather in the future. The way I see it their will always be obstacles in life that your gonna have to face, but i belive you guys are ment for each other && nothing will ever brake you guys for good. Your love is to strong. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete